Saturday, June 5, 2010

House--2003

This is "The House" in 2003. When I first looked at the home I thought that it looked small from the outside, but when you enter the home there is more then what you would expect. It originally had three bedrooms, but my son has added another one to the structure of the home. Across the back of the home there was a room that went from one end of the home to the other end. My son decided at one point to divide that area into two sections. When we first moved into the home my father made the decision to take out the hedges in the front.Later on we would make more changes to the home, and eventually I will add a picture of what the home looks like now. It is still in a remolding phase, and hopefully when I am finished publishing information on the home that will be the last item that I post, a final picture of the home, finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment